Questions regarding the (Hilux N70)

General discussion of basically anything related to the 2015> Hilux

Re: Questions regarding the (Hilux N70)

Postby 241steve on Wed, 01 Nov 2023 2:21 +0000

idling all day with the aircon on in my case close to the beach some where and flogged by workers most likely. Some turn out brought it cleaned it and found a wood duck being me. It does everything I want it to do as a daily driver in reality apart from the fact mine is guzzler what do I replace it with without spending lots of money . as much as i slag hilux others are worse I originally thought as ole mate was importing a hilux he wanted a bush truck live axle big wheels take the ifs lux where those boys go it wont turn out well if he goes often compared to the maintenance required to do the same with an old beam axle hilux.
If this is considered hijacking the thread move this to a new thread of steves rant against what I've spent money on as I keep doing it i must love my hilux. I thought N70 was 2005-2014 hilux ? would you say ifs doesn't like it when you skull drag it with the winch?
241steve

Re: Questions regarding the (Hilux N70)

Postby Gipsy on Thu, 02 Nov 2023 5:17 +0000

Hmm I ;) looks like you know the answer steve, otherwise the hilux is ok then?
Cheers Gipsy :D although I'm sure somebody will challenge that :lol: even Einstein wasn't certain of his theories.
My 2013 auto D4D DC SR5, prefilter, 3" exhaust and Chip with egt probe, stock SR5 rims with Toyo Open Country AT2 265/65R/17's
Gipsy

Previous

Return to General Discussion