X-ray Screening Systems

General discussion of basically anything related to the 2015> Hilux

X-ray Screening Systems

Postby stephany on Tue, 08 Jan 2019 2:14 +0000

The using of X-ray Screening Systems can help people get rid of being assaulted by the unknown danger. And they have the function of penetrating the armor plate because of special and high technology design.
stephany

Re: X-ray Screening Systems

Postby Mhewitt on Tue, 08 Jan 2019 5:14 +0000

stephany wrote:The using of X-ray Screening Systems can help people get rid of being assaulted by the unknown danger. And they have the function of penetrating the armor plate because of special and high technology design.

Oh, good. I'm sick of being assaulted bu the unknown danger,
graphite SR5 extra-cab, HD steel tray, matte black alloys, BFG KO2's, ARB Summit bullbar, Warn Magnum winch, Fyrlyt Nemesis 9000 driving lights, Safari ARMAX snorkel, Redarc dual battery system, Redarc inverter, Provent catch can, Fuel Manager fuel filter
Mhewitt

Re: X-ray Screening Systems

Postby Wayne'O75 on Tue, 08 Jan 2019 6:48 +0000

Mhewitt wrote:
stephany wrote:The using of X-ray Screening Systems can help people get rid of being assaulted by the unknown danger. And they have the function of penetrating the armor plate because of special and high technology design.

Oh, good. I'm sick of being assaulted bu the unknown danger,

I wouldn't be worried about being assaulted, with the function of penetrating armor plate, because of the special and high technology design.
Wayne'O75

Return to General Discussion