After a day being serviced and codes tested all the rest of it the fault isn’t the MAP Sensor although we changed that first and rescanned and same codes , disconnect the Steinbauer and reset codes and no codes
The fault is and was the Steinbauer power module, luckily I keep all warranties for everything and called steinbauer and it’s been removed and express posted up as I did purchase the extended warranty.
Zero fault and scan gauge worked a treat, the Steinbauer according to my mechanic more than likely hasn’t been working for over a year
To be honest I never noticed a loss of grunt but anyway. So far so good.