Hello!

Hello!

Postby Adam57t on Tue, 12 Jan 2021 11:20 +0000

Hey guys my names Adam, I’m from Christchurch, New Zealand; and I’m running a black 07 n70 sr5 double cab wellside. Just ticked over 410km and have all the battle scars to prove it :lol:
No major mods atm just a front 2inch Lift, 32inch muddies and 3inch side exit exhaust. Nothing too special but I frigging love the beast! Looking to gain more power in the future after a injector and turbo upgrade, had a long block engine replacement around 270km too so hopefully allgood to poke out abit more power!
Adam57t

Re: Hello!

Postby hiluxxury on Tue, 12 Jan 2021 11:54 +0000

Welcome Adam57t

This is the standard cut-and-paste intro that we give everyone, but that said... welcome to the forum :)

This forum contains an almost endless array of knowledge about the Toyota Hilux and over the years a lot of topics, questions and issues have been addressed.

In order to get the most out of the forum and in an attempt to try and keep the information in an organised (well semi :lol: ) manner, please utilise the SEARCH HERE! box at the top left of the page and ask your questions or contribute to existing threads as much as possible.

Here are some useful links to help you get the most out of this forum.

Search
Advanced Search
Search Members Shed's
How to post pictures
Sandpit - An area for new members to experiment with posting pictures

If 3rd party image hosting is a bit difficult, starting a shed is an easier option with direct image uploading.
Just click on the "Edit Your Shed" button at the top of the page

Budget mods $50 or less - quick cheap awesome mods to get you started
Forum Directory (BIBLE WIP) - quick links to popular stuff
Oh and the Forum Guidelines, Forum Guidelines

Cheers,
The mod team
I might be wrong.

2005 SR Hilux 1KD - SOLD
2009 BMW X5 - destroyed by a hail storm
2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 - SOLD
2015 Ford Ranger
hiluxxury