Updated Hilux with Technical Change

News and discussions related to the Hilux brand

Re: Updated Hilux with Technical Change

Postby Headly on Tue, 22 Nov 2011 5:22 +0000

cocacola05 wrote:
Headly wrote:Got new hilux on 29th of Sept. I've been told deluxe bar will be available by second week in dec. ARB St peters Sydney. We'll see.

Hi Headly

I ordered mine at the same store. How much for your Bull Bar? I got a quoate for 2400 include fitting and color coding but i dont know when i can get it. They said there are many on back order.

Mine was ordered by my fleet sales at Sydney City Toyota waterloo. $2200 fitted and colour coded. Have been told it should be there within the first 2 weeks of Dec
Headly

Postby bluedog on Wed, 23 Nov 2011 5:57 +0000

Dealer told me the Thailand factory started back in production on Monday, with SR5 dual cabs being produced December, for January delivery.
bluedog

Postby aandy on Wed, 30 Nov 2011 8:51 +0000

Batomba wrote:Well I too am waiting for this deluxe bar and have been wondering if they were just going to fix the same bar and change the fill's around the light and grill extra. Was not sure what they were going to do about the different angle the new face lift hilux has with the guards to the bumper. Hoping there was not going to be some ugly gap or weird angle.

Found this pick....hard to see but looks like there a gap and the angles dont meet up nicely.

Hope I see one in person fitted before fitting to mine.

There is some more photos on ARB sight now.
Looks to fit OK, my bar is getting fitted next tuesday with a warn 9.5xp and a safari snorkel.
aandy

Previous

Return to Toyota News