Body Lift and Bullbar

Bull bars, sliders, wheel carriers etc!

Body Lift and Bullbar

Postby BarneyRubble on Sat, 10 Jan 2015 6:14 +0000

Hi All,

I am in a bit of a pickle.., I bought my 2012 SR5 lux with a 2inch body lift and I want to fit an ARB bar. ARB wont install one at all due to my lift and I dont want to take my lift out.
I was reading that Xrox make a bracket for a lifted body, does anyone think this bracket would fit the ARB also?

If not does anyone have any cheats/mods that can help me out, pictures would be greatly appreciated. So I have bought the bar supplied and atm all I can do is fit it in original position or find a fabricator somewhere here (Darwin) to bring it up 2inches.

If anyone has pictures of behind the ARB bars this would help also, as I havnt got mine yet.
BarneyRubble

Re: Body Lift and Bullbar

Postby kyle300exc on Sat, 10 Jan 2015 7:58 +0000

Pretty sure I put photos in my build, here's a link where Mitch has done a great job and I used to do mine.
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=4691&start=40#p101743 The other alternative is to try Monster rides or Buds customs in Qld who build some great bars, and will make them to suit.
Ill lock this topic so for futher discussion post in the link I provided.
Cheers
Kyle.
Kyle

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
kyle300exc

Return to Exterior Mods