if the bulb and fuses are ok then it must be either in the wiring as in a broken one, or a damaged control device and it probably is not a coincidence that it happened at the same time you had an unsuccessful attempt of wiring in high load accessories.
There is nothing else I can tell you that I am confident you will understand and as so leave myself liable for any further damage you may cause following your interpretation of my advice. I do not have professional liability insurance.
There is one other thing, if you choose to continue troubleshooting have a fire extinguisher close handy.
Please don't take this personally, it was not intended as a shot at you, it is professional advice.