new to forum, heading to cape & kimberly's this dry season.

new to forum, heading to cape & kimberly's this dry season.

Postby bluewaterhaines on Mon, 23 May 2011 2:07 +0000

Hi everyone ,
new to forums and reasonably new to computer's, hence no photo's in my shed , tried for half hour gave up.
anyway, planning a trip from nsw,qld border up to the cape and hopefully across to N.T then onto W.A, keen to do some fishing, crabbing,exploring, reef trips,swimming where ever the locals swim.tourist stuff,
not sure of my departure date yet, it depends on work at the moment, between july and sept.
spent lots of money setting up my ute for touring,slide on camper, done a few small trips to identify any problems,(thought it was mozzie proof, but 1 week at fraser island and 100 bites later, =more time mozzie proofing).going to take a roof top tinny to explore.the ute is nearing it's gvm, what's involved in getting the upgraded gvm.?
I've read alot of the post and tech advise on this site and it has been a real help while i've been setting up my ute, credit to all who invest there time here.
i've read a few post of some planned trips , will have to get in touch as soon as i know the departure date.
will post some photo's if i can get some advise how to shrink the size from about 4 mb, tried the prompt, no success.
bluewaterhaines

Re: new to forum, heading to cape & kimberly's this dry seas

Postby kyle300exc on Mon, 23 May 2011 3:39 +0000

mate I had trouble as well basically I searched and used the tutorial on here search photobucket and see how you go. Simply you have to open an account with photo bucket on line its free from there you can up load your photos then down load direct to this in IMG file. I think someone will correct me if Im wrong but that will start you off in the right direction.
Sounds like a huge trip how long are you planning on going for?

Kyle
Kyle

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
kyle300exc

Postby bluewaterhaines on Mon, 23 May 2011 6:06 +0000

figured out how to upload photo's, takes a while to do, put more on next week.

Having a good holiday from work maybe 10 weeks or more, my plans are pretty flexible,travel untill i've seen enough or diesel prices turn me around, keen to meet up with people to travel.
bluewaterhaines

Postby kyle300exc on Mon, 23 May 2011 6:19 +0000

On the home page scroll down to the trips section, open up coming trips. Start a new topic there about your trip you might get some takers there. Id love to come along but its just not possible.

Cheers
Kyle

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
kyle300exc

Return to Introductions