hi all

hi all

Postby WETDREAM on Wed, 02 Jun 2010 5:04 +0000

hi guys and girls iam new here been looking at all the posts got to say it has everything that a hilux owner would want to know i think i have already spent more money then i make looking at all the good looking luxs on here...i have been looking at getting a new hilux or triton i had a 05 GLX-R that was a great truck and its time to update iam learning to wards the sr xrtra cab turbo diesal i have had a 90 93 and 99 hilux that have always been good all of them utes i ilke the xtra cab cause of the bigger cab....and i hear you thinking about my username iam a fisherman and thats the name of my boat ill keep you posted on what i get once agian great forum :D
WETDREAM

Re: hi all

Postby camwill69 on Wed, 02 Jun 2010 5:09 +0000

Welcome,
Thanks for the explination of the user name. Mine is totally innocent too. Abbreviation of christian name, surname and the year I was born.

Hind sight is a great thing is it not.

Regards,
Cam
camwill69

Postby Naisie on Wed, 02 Jun 2010 5:17 +0000

Welcome to the forum!!! Think I might just shorten your name to Dream!! Don't know if I could bring myself to call you by your full username!! :o :lol: :lol:

Cam, your name still cracks me up at how innocent it is..!!! you are just so naive... :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
:D ~ Renee ~ :D

BITUMEN - Another waste of taxpayers dollars!
Naisie
Platinum Subscriber

Postby WETDREAM on Wed, 02 Jun 2010 5:27 +0000

Naisie wrote:Welcome to the forum!!! Think I might just shorten your name to Dream!! Don't know if I could bring myself to call you by your full username!! :o :lol: :lol:

Cam, your name still cracks me up at how innocent it is..!!! you are just so naive... :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

hahahahah or you could just call me Sam :D
WETDREAM

Postby jamiecracker on Thu, 03 Jun 2010 5:34 +0000

welcome aboard mate
jamiecracker

Return to Introductions