Kiwi Newbie and thanks

Kiwi Newbie and thanks

Postby chrisbrace on Tue, 22 Sep 2009 6:10 +0000

Hi all,

Found this site after a net-wide search for my auto shift lock lever sticking in park on the weekend.
I went and hired an engine hoist on the weekend (moving my lathe to my new workshop) loaded the trailer plugged in the lights and unknown to me it blew the 10A "STOP" fuse (#46 - under the drivers side dash).
Went to drive away and "hello no shift outa park?". Shift lock override and drive home. Hmm, somethings wrong...

Found that my rear brake lights were not working and so found some really useful advise on here - many thanks guys. worked a treat.
Also found the very handy beeper remove process - tried it tonight, worked a treat -excellent!

Now im looking forward to getting my Speedo mod made up and installed - think i'll run with the Jaycar one looks easy enough.

Anyway, had my Hilux about 18 months and love it - it bought out the boy racer in me, that little V6 packs a punch when she's empty!. use mine mostly as a town run-about, tow my boat occasionally but leave the hard stuff to my Mitsi Pajero (200 GDI Exceed)

Cheer
Chris
Wellington NZ
chrisbrace

Re: Kiwi Newbie and thanks

Postby jamiecracker on Tue, 22 Sep 2009 8:08 +0000

welcome aboard mate
jamiecracker

Return to Introductions