NEW to Hilux.Net with New Hilux on Order

NEW to Hilux.Net with New Hilux on Order

Postby dts0246 on Sun, 13 Sep 2009 6:53 +0000

Hi guys.

New to the forum. Have been reading many previous posts with interest and wanted to say thanks for all the invaluable info you guys have provided. I have a new (update) SR5 TD on order and am being told I will receive it in November
I have had several Hiluxes and 4Runners before which I have modified (last one I put an injected 308 into) and am not new to 4x4's but this will be my first IFS vehicle and so am a little unsure of all that is involved with regards to suspension and lift etc......

Also interested in who else has the new model on order and if there are any pictures available. I have the Central Region Dealers Tech. Bulletin in front of me indicating the changes to the new model (Aug 09 and on production) and have also seen some pictures from O/S models which may or may not have the features that the AU vehicles may have (e.g. climate control, indicators on mirrors etc.). Again, am interested to hear from others that may have further info.

Cheers,
DS.
dts0246

Re: NEW to Hilux.Net with New Hilux on Order

Postby Skog07 on Sun, 13 Sep 2009 9:27 +0000

Welcome to the newhilux forum DS.
Dont forget to update your shed profile when you recieve the new beast, havent had a look at the new model yet... Might have to go to old Toyota and pick up another sales brochure....
Cheers
Skog
Skog07

Re: NEW to Hilux.Net with New Hilux on Order

Postby Alby on Mon, 14 Sep 2009 12:47 +0000

Welcome DS.

Just to give you the heads up.

Steer clear of Skog07, he comes across as friendly enough but he is trouble!

There are plenty of great blokes on here with the good oil on how to spend your money on your new truck but don't listen to me as I have NFI. :lol:

Cheers Alby
On the internet you can be anything you want. It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid!
Alby

Return to Introductions