Hello Guyz and Gals
I am new to the forum!
Proud owner of an Hilux 2021 Adventure 4L V6 (bronze colour, no pics yet)!
Currently in Dubai.
Here are my mods plans:
1) Lift the car 2". Selected Dobinsons IMS, Heavy Duty, +500kg in the back
2) Fit 285/70-17 tyres. Thanks to this forum I feel confident that I could fit that with the Lift Above
3) Kit it with an overland set up (canopy, drawers, roof top tent, ...)
Here is my offroading experience:
-) Had a defender TDi 90 for 2 years in italy driving into forests, mostly challanged by mud
-) had a FJ Cruiser 4L V6 in Dubai for 6 years, mostly challanged by big sand dunes, and taken to lots of overlands in Oman and UAE
-) I rented Hilux, fully kitted for overland 1 month through Namibia, Botswana and Zambia
Here are my trip plans:
1) Want to still travel around UAE, Oman and Saudi, test the car and upgrade it slowly
2) One day I plan ship the car to east Asia and then travel through towards Europe. That's why I am preparing it step by step
Happy to connect with all of you guys!