Hi guys, Thought its about time to introduce myself. first post but loooong time reader. been using this site to make up my mind about a few things such as tyre selection, suspension upgrade, fridge selection, as well as the horror stories on the new hilux DPF. (My 2016 with 52000km has just started to blow white smoke while regen)
My rig: 2016 Hilux SR5 with the following mods
- Ironmand bullbar and side steps
- Ironman snorkel
- Bilstein + EFS 2" lift (500kg constant)
- 17" mags with 265/75R17 BF AT
- Aluminium Tray and canopy
- 140Ah 2nd battery charged via Ctek running a 40l evakool drawer fridge (full time the last 2 years)
Have fitted all myself except for suspension. Have now ordered myself a set of MSA seat covers, Hikeit throttle controller and Steinbauer module which I will install this weekend (Pending delivery)
I will try and add some photos as soon as I have read the "How To" on it.
Happy camping all.