Introducing 12v Fitouts Australia

Introducing 12v Fitouts Australia

Postby shamat on Thu, 02 Jul 2020 7:10 +0000

Hey everyone,

I've been a member here for quite a while (since 2014!) and have found this forum to not only be a great resource, but also a great bunch of friendly and knowledgeable people.

A few months ago I decided to take the leap and turn my passion and hobby into a real business. 12v Fitouts Australia was born!

Please check it out at 12vfitouts.com.au.
I'm doing custom installations and will have an online store launching shortly.

What makes this business different to most other 12v installers is that I see a fundamental fault in the way most 12v setups are built. Everything is exposed to damage. I've designed and will soon be releasing a series of enclosures specifically designed for efficient mounting and operation of 12v devices such as DC/DC chargers, solar regulators, fuse blocks, battery monitors etc with integrated cable runs...

I'm hoping to make a real go of it and would welcome any feedback or support this awesome community can provide.

Obviously I'd be keep to give back though sponsorship of the forum.

Sent from my CPH1877 using Tapatalk
Last edited by shamat on Thu, 02 Jul 2020 8:34 +0000, edited 1 time in total.
shamat

Re: Introducing 12v Fitouts Australia

Postby Diezel45 on Thu, 02 Jul 2020 7:44 +0000

Awesome work mate. The exposed nature of the 12v system is something i have always worried about so its great to see you coming up with a solution. Ill be picking your brain and testing out your products as well mate as im just starting to look at my canopy build.

Nice work and look forward to see what you come up with.

Thanks
All the gear, With no idea

My Build - viewtopic.php?f=41&t=18831&hilit=allrounder
Diezel45

Re: Introducing 12v Fitouts Australia

Postby Allords on Thu, 02 Jul 2020 10:46 +0000

Fantastic stuff!!

If i didn't already have mine installed, this is something i'd buy.
A kit thats fused, integrated in one unit, all i need to do is run it to a battery, and plug stuff into the back of it sounds like a winner for the DIY guy.
Punch it out on bookface, with a links to some youtube install guides and you'll kill it.
Allords

Return to Introductions