Reformed Patrol Owner

Reformed Patrol Owner

Postby Bomber55 on Mon, 30 Dec 2019 9:26 +0000

Hi all and thanks Dave for your welcome. :D I have had a 1992 4.2D for many years (500,000) but found it time to upgrade to a newer vehicle and have just purchased a 2014 Hilux KUN26R. I find these types of forums invaluable as my knowledge is certainly not extensive. I intend to service this car myself as I have for many years. Will try to research listed topics however I have come across a few things already that I am unsure of and will follow up with.
I will post some pictures soon and a few more later as I make minor changes including kitting out the back end for fishing and camping. For now I wish all a Happy 2020.
Bomber55

Re: Reformed Patrol Owner

Postby grunf on Mon, 30 Dec 2019 7:16 +0000

Welcome mate
18 SR auto, Bullbar, winch, Snorkel, Towbar, TowPro, Stedi LED’s, Dobinsons GVM upgrade, Steel tray, Aluminium Canopy, ARB on-board air compressor, Diff breathers, BFG MT KM3 265/70-R17, Uneek4x4 rocksliders, Frontier LR fuel tank etc
grunf

Postby taresk on Mon, 30 Dec 2019 10:35 +0000

Welcome :)
taresk

Postby DeadlyBeast on Tue, 31 Dec 2019 5:35 +0000

G'day Bomber and welcome to the forum :D

Great model hilux you have there
Sounds like you have found your way around the forum but please see below for a few tips and tricks

This forum contains an almost endless array of knowledge about the Toyota Hilux and over the years a lot of topics, questions and issues have been addressed.

In order to get the most out of the forum and in an attempt to try and keep the information in an organised (well semi :lol: ) manner, please utilise the SEARCH HERE! box at the top left of the page and ask your questions or contribute to existing threads as much as possible.

Here are some useful links to help you get the most out of this forum.

Search
Advanced Search
Search Members Shed's
How to post pictures
Sandpit - An area for new members to experiment with posting pictures

If 3rd party image hosting is a bit difficult, starting a shed is an easier option with direct image uploading.
Just click on the "Edit Your Shed" button at the top of the page

Budget mods $50 or less - quick cheap awesome mods to get you started
Forum Directory (BIBLE WIP) - quick links to popular stuff
Oh and the Forum Guidelines, Forum Guidelines

Looking forward to your pics of your camping/fishing mods
DeadlyBeast

Return to Introductions