LiL-Gnome reporting in!

LiL-Gnome reporting in!

Postby LiL-Gnome on Tue, 02 Apr 2019 12:06 +0000

G'day folks, new to the site, not so new to 4x4ing. Done small trips to friends places and property with light to moderate exploring of those places sometimes with family and other times alone. Enjoy going over new used tracks and once in a while making my own as the need arises. Traveling about in my Ln106r hilux that has seen more roads than myself, she needs a bit of TLC as previous owner to my daughter was abit rough on her and am slowly but surely getting her there.

I have posts and questions to post but mostlyLooking forward to viewing posts and answering if I can.

Cheers,

LiL-Gnome!
LiL-Gnome!

Sometimes I just want to hug my wife really really really tight (by the throat) until she falls asleep in my arms...... I'm kind of a romantic guy....
LiL-Gnome

Re: LiL-Gnome reporting in!

Postby DeadlyBeast on Sat, 06 Apr 2019 6:53 +0000

G'Day Lil-Gnome and welcome to the forum

Great to have another Ln driver here. Looking forward to your shared knowledge

This forum contains an almost endless array of knowledge about the Toyota Hilux and over the years a lot of topics, questions and issues have been addressed.

In order to get the most out of the forum and in an attempt to try and keep the information in an organised (well semi :lol: ) manner, please utilise the SEARCH HERE! box at the top left of the page and ask your questions or contribute to existing threads as much as possible.

Here are some useful links to help you get the most out of this forum.

Search
Advanced Search
Search Members Shed's
How to post pictures
Sandpit - An area for new members to experiment with posting pictures

If 3rd party image hosting is a bit difficult, starting a shed is an easier option with direct image uploading.
Just click on the "Edit Your Shed" button at the top of the page

Budget mods $50 or less - quick cheap awesome mods to get you started
Forum Directory (BIBLE WIP) - quick links to popular stuff
Oh and the Forum Guidelines, Forum Guidelines
DeadlyBeast

Return to Introductions