Matt's 2010 SR5 Dual Cab (Tidal Blue)

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Re: Matt's 2010 SR5 Dual Cab (Tidal Blue)

Postby johnny5x on Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:32 +0000

johnny5x wrote:
ls3tourer wrote:On top of that, i'll be buying a family wagon, most likely another VE but this time a V6 since the other half can't drive V8's yet! spewin!

Hey Matty. Ive just done the same thing mate bought a VE Clubby and loving it. The Mrs was scared to drive it but now she loves it. Its an easy car to drive slowly. Just do it!

Im looking at selling my truck too but im removing the lift and wheels because the combo is too good, i wont get any extra for selling it with the truck and i want to put the gear on my next truck.

Hey Johnny, mate i'd love to. Before this Hilux i had a VE clubsport tourer (wagon) but the mrs is on her RED p's still so legally she can't drive them... she said she'd risk it but i know who will have to pay the fines and transport her around when she gets caught :lol: as soon as she is off them mate I'll be back in a V8 1000% gaurenteed!

What is the next truck you are buying? I didn't really think of selling them separate....

Yeah mate your model is already high priced as it is so selling it with all your gear on it wont get you much extra. I learnt this from when i had WRX. No one wanted to pay the $2k extra to have all the goodies i had on it, so i turned it all back to standard and sold it for 2k less and sold all goodies on ebay etc and made another 5k on top of it. Winning!

Want to get the same truck but in SR, dual cab, white/silver and petrol this time. Much cheaper and if it gets destroyed going bush then i wont be as bothered as i am now.
johnny5x

Re: Matt's 2010 SR5 Dual Cab (Tidal Blue)

Postby ls3tourer on Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:46 +0000

Yeah fair enough, I'll see how I go first I think I don't really want to mess around too much selling everything separate. I think some people look for it all done and ready to go, thats what I originally wanted but couldn't find any.

Not a bad idea with getting the SR, they are much cheaper. I am always scared with mine too thats what I am looking forward to with the new one. Especially with the lockers done and all that, I'll be happy.
ls3tourer

Previous

Return to Member Build Ups