New web site update

Re: New web site update

Postby Naisie on Mon, 02 Aug 2010 8:03 +0000

hey i searched quinny and it came up princess... lol!!!
:D ~ Renee ~ :D

BITUMEN - Another waste of taxpayers dollars!
Naisie
Platinum Subscriber

Postby Quinny34 on Mon, 02 Aug 2010 8:07 +0000

Ouch!... Thats hurtfull...
FCCW
Application for G##C membership REVOKED
quinny23@newhilux.net
Quinny34
Platinum Subscriber

Postby Naisie on Mon, 02 Aug 2010 8:09 +0000

you love it! and me :D
:D ~ Renee ~ :D

BITUMEN - Another waste of taxpayers dollars!
Naisie
Platinum Subscriber

Postby Shaker on Mon, 02 Aug 2010 9:52 +0000

:oops: I found the member search link in those pages. It was not so obvious to me but once you are made aware it's there, it all good. I found it above the names listings (top left in small print.) Thanks for that, but by the sounds of it I'm not the only one that missed this. I could find a members shed through member listings I suppose, but just noticed there was no such shortcut in the shed itself. But Dave is already aware of it. I was just taking an interest, I used to mess with forums a bit long ago, similar setup to this with sub boards and sub-sub boards and hidden archive boards etc, etc. Probably why I'm the only one that has ever taken an interest. Coding is not my thing though and have always used templates with a basic understanding of them and where to edit them, but could never do it from scratch.

When you have forums like this, I would understand it would take a bit of caution to modify it such as backing up and copying board mod script etc. Glad it's you and not me :D I'm over it before I got started ;)

efini7 wrote:Mainly links within the "ebay finds" thread. It opens up the item in the same page and then i get sidetracked and look for more things in ebay :lol:

Don't ya hate that? I try not to get side tracked, but it's so easy to get sucked in, then you forget what you set out to look for in the first place. I have noticed clicking on a link in this forum takes you away from the forum, then it ends up, bye forum, I forget you...

Cheers,

Shaker.
Shaker

Previous

Return to Announcements & News