Clean dirty/noisy injectors, increase performance

Petrol, gas, fuel tanks etc

Clean dirty/noisy injectors, increase performance

Postby toyboata on Thu, 08 Nov 2012 9:33 +0000

Ok so I have now got one of the best on-car injector cleaners on the market. This system is saving dealers 10's of thousands if $$$ in what would be injector replacements by restoring performance and flow well above the limit which warrants an injector to be replaced. To do this out of warranty and in some cases in warrant still they charge $300.
The smoky morning starts/cold rattles/poor performance and fuel economy have all been improved drastically by using thus system and they are improvements that are noticable straight after performing the flush. It's and on-car system not some simple fuel additive and not you're regular carbon flush as has been used for years.
Improvements are guaranteed and by doing this can even save injectors needing replacement in many cases. It is also suitable for all petrol engines and has just as much benefits to them.
I am doing quite a few of them at the moment and having excellent feedback from customers.
Price for forum members is $150 so let me know if anyone's keen(in Melbourne)
toyboata

Re: Clean dirty/noisy injectors, increase performance

Postby troyco on Fri, 09 Nov 2012 5:11 +0000

Hi mate, how does it work, where do you put what into the vehicle? I am a little confused a bit more info would be helpful. Thanks
troyco

Postby Steve9R on Fri, 09 Nov 2012 5:18 +0000

Im interested in giving it a go... How long does it take to do ?

does it also give you any indication of how bad/good your injectors are/were ?

Steve
Steve9R
Valued Contributor

Postby Anth D on Fri, 09 Nov 2012 5:19 +0000

X2, what's the process you're trying to sell?
Anth D

Postby Skitz-4x4 on Fri, 09 Nov 2012 7:29 +0000

Thats a big claim.. Care to offer money back guarentee? ;) Is it suited to common-rail diesels? Keen to see more info and supporting evidence..

Cheers scott
Why Drink And Drive When You Can DriFt And Slide?!
Skitz-4x4

Postby Hellbound on Fri, 09 Nov 2012 7:34 +0000

Sounds good, more details please :mrgreen:
60% of the time, it works every time
Hellbound

Postby Muldz on Fri, 09 Nov 2012 9:34 +0000

um you havnt really explain what your product is or how it works, all youve said is a few things that it is not.... more info please very interested.
OH WHAT A FEELING!!!
Muldz

Postby Wing on Fri, 09 Nov 2012 9:47 +0000

also, photo please
Wing

Postby Swinder on Fri, 09 Nov 2012 2:33 +0000

Very Keen for more Info
Swinder

Postby dervdave on Fri, 09 Nov 2012 6:14 +0000

I presume it will be something like the Terraclean system which is proving to be popular in the UK

http://www.terraclean.net/
2013 3.0d Invincible
dervdave

Postby bluehilux on Fri, 09 Nov 2012 6:45 +0000

As I have said in other posts, I used the Toyota fuel system clean with good results.

I don't know exactly what was involved, but the service manager (who I have known for almost ten years) said that it wasn't just poured into the fuel, they actually hooked it up to the fuel system.

It cost about 200 bucks, but it all but totally removed the cold start rattles which were getting pretty bad.
bluehilux

Postby toyboata on Mon, 12 Nov 2012 8:18 +0000

The system and chemical agent is made by Wurth, a very well known and high quality German brand of automotive products. It's suitable for common rail and mechanical diesel as well as all types of petrol fuel injection systems.
For the diesel a pressurized reservoir is filled with the cleaning solution and has a regulator set at suitable pressure to suit each vehicle. It's connected after the fuel filter so runs through and cleans lines, pump, injector pipes, injectors and combustion chamber. The process takes about half hour maximum in most cases but some petrol vehicles have difficult access to fuel supply lines and may take a little longer. There is no indication of injector flow before and after test unless they get tested on a flow bench before and after, in which case a difference would be able to be seen. One example is a test Nissan were performing. They measure their injectors on a scale of minus 2 to plus 2. Minus 2 or below is a fail and minus 1 or above is a pass. Many were around the minus 1-2 mark before test and went to plus 1-2 after test thus saving those injectors having to be replaced.
It's a simple operation in most cases as long as fuel supply lines are easily accessible. I have every kind of adapter needed for any vehicles fuel system I may come across.
The petrol version uses a special regulator with pressurized canister of cleaner and this runs on the car for about 5 minutes or so. This cleaned lines, rails, injectors, combustion chamber and intake as well as helps re/lubricate injectors also.
Many dealers are using this system and I suspect the person who posted before me here had the same thing carried out on his vehicle as smoky and hard start up and cold rattles are one thing this flush is quite successful at improving. Here's a pic of the unit for the diesel flush and ill take a video of the next application I perform on a diesel and post when I get a chance.Image
This is the inline unit for all diesel systems.
Refer to link below for all Wurth VAS products which go into more detail about the diesel and petrol system cleaners as well as fuel additives(recommended along with a system flush) as well as engine flush and power steering flush and treatments which we also use.
toyboata

Postby Steve9R on Tue, 13 Nov 2012 9:54 +0000

so have you done this on your hilux yet ? have you noticed any improvement ? how many kms' have you done since doing it ?

(You have to realise the trepedation we have with any talk of injectors.... :? )

Steve
Steve9R
Valued Contributor

Postby toyboata on Tue, 13 Nov 2012 1:41 +0000

Steve9R wrote:so have you done this on your hilux yet ? have you noticed any improvement ? how many kms' have you done since doing it ?

(You have to realise the trepedation we have with any talk of injectors.... :? )

Steve

I don't have my Hilux anymore :( it was written off in August. I'm still awaiting delivery of a new one which has now been delayed until January by the bastards.
I have a dirty litte secret though.......just bought a cheap GU 2.8TD which is going to become a monster project as i plan on fitting a 6.6L LLY Chev Duramax with Allison 6sp auto. This will be my offroad pig and i think the new Hilux will be kept a little closer to standard than the last one - lost too much money on it :(
I will do the flush however on the Pootrol as soon as i've rebuilt the leaking turbo it has. I have done it on my AU Falcon ute which has improved running quality as well as fuel economy and it has definitely made a significant improvement to the fuel economy on my missus' Frontera which is a petrol guzzler, next week it will be going on gas though.

This system will not fix injectors that are completely f$@#&%. Nothing will. It will however improve issues like cold rattles, smoky start up, hard starting, fuel economy and just generally keep everything clean.
Major issues will still require major repairs in most cases but this system cleaner as well as the additive to the fuel tank at the same time are excellent preventative measures and should definitely help in preventing any future issues.
toyboata

Postby toyboata on Tue, 13 Nov 2012 1:51 +0000

Link to the Wurth product information page regarding this system.

http://www.wurth.com.au/Flipbook/VAS%20Pages/index.html
toyboata

Postby toyboata on Wed, 14 Nov 2012 5:55 +0000

Ok i thought I'd perform this flush on the Pootrol last night to show a couple of pics of how it hooks up, very simple really. On the mechanical injected diesels the fluid is simply gravity fed into the injector pump whereas the reservoir is pressurized on the common rail systems and also fed into the injector pump.
The vehicle ran off this solution for a few minutes before application was complete. I also added a diesel cleaner solution to the tank.
There was immediately a very slight increase in power/performance although i was not even expecting any as the intake is fouled up as hell and the turbo is leaking and not making much boost.
It definitely has cleaned up and eliminated any smoke under acceleration and this morning when i started the vehicle there was barely any white smoke whereas before there was a fair bit for the first 10 seconds after every cold start. Engine runs smoother and injectors have quietened down a bit too.
The petrol one also works very well. On my Falcon which is on gas the petrol system had lost performance and would ping very bad when running on petrol. After the system clean there was a definite power increase, much smoother running and the pinging had completely disappeared.
Here's a couple of pics of it hooked up to the Pootrol
ImageImageImage
toyboata

Postby Steve9R on Wed, 14 Nov 2012 6:00 +0000

So have you done any hiluxes / prados etc with this system then ?

Steve
Steve9R
Valued Contributor

Postby toyboata on Wed, 14 Nov 2012 7:56 +0000

I did a Prado last week, it only had 60k on it and the owner had not had any problems as such, just sold it to him as a preventative service.
I know from my Wurth rep that A few Toyota dealers are using it and apparantly very happy with it, it's keeping customers happy by improving hard starting and injector noise and in some cases getting them out of having to replace injectors due to such issues.
With all the shit diesel and injector problems around its a good thing to do once a year or so. I haven't had it long enough to share much personal experience with it but I believe strongly in Wurth products as I use heaps of their other stuff in my workshop. I can definitely personally attest to the improvements on petrol systems though as I have experienced the difference that it makes to a poor running vehicle once service is performed.
I think these oil catch cans are also a very good investment on the diesels too. The Chip It one looks like a good product. I've made up a few using LPG vapour injection filters which are basically the same thing but pretty inexpensive
toyboata

Postby toyboata on Wed, 14 Nov 2012 8:06 +0000

I would like to sponsor this forum and think I will in the near future so I can promote this system as well as the diesel gas. The new LPG system I'm using now is much better than any previously and im very confident that there would be a few here keen on having it done. I'm also now selling Amron SS exhausts which are of the highest grade stainless steel and such a perfect fit to every vehicle and reasonably priced too.
toyboata

Postby andy666 on Wed, 14 Nov 2012 12:23 +0000

Mate, if you were in my area I would give the system a go, but unfortunately Victoria is a little far. Do you know of anyone in northern NSW or the goldcoast that is using this system?
666 High Idle Kits to suit 05+ hilux Available Here
My Build Thread.
andy666

Next

Return to Fuel Systems