Fox and Camburg

Fox and Camburg

Postby garethw on Thu, 04 Oct 2018 11:45 +0000

hi guys, seen a few posts around but nothing with any confirmed information.
ive got a 2014 Hilux and am looking for new suspension as at present my stock setup is coming to the end of its life, it has performed well for the past 4 years however with increased visits to one of my farms which is fairly remote replacing with stock setup is not an option.
i would like to change the UCA and have seen some posts of people running the Camburg Tacoma UCA, how have people liked them has it affected handling drastically and helped with wheel travel.
i have also been looking into lifts for the LUX as ideally if im going aftermarket i want lift, i have seen FOX have come out with the 2.0 coil over IFP for the hilux with up to 2" of lift and the remote resivoir 2.0 in the rear plus a 1" body lift so i can get some 33" tires on.

has anyone had experience with either of these products, unfortunately where i am located we dont have access to anything on the Aussie market unless it is ordered direct from australia

thanks.
garethw

Re: Fox and Camburg

Postby badart on Thu, 21 Mar 2019 12:00 +0000

Im running both FOX performance series and Camburg UCA. Couldnt be happier, they make a great combination and the ride is excellent, very plush. I've been running this setup for 3 years now and absolutely no issues.
badart

Return to Suspension