I need help from Pakistan

Need something to get you rolling?

I need help from Pakistan

Postby xaigham on Wed, 24 Feb 2016 2:59 +0000

Dear respected Members of Hilux.net forum , I hope you are all fine and in your good health ,I belong from Pakistan my name is Ali , I have no experience of 4x4 trucks but I have passion once in my life I got money I will purchase Toyota Hilux and now I have Toyota Hilux Invincible 2013 automatic transmission with VSC . My hilux have stock rims 265 65 17 and I blindly purchase BFgoodrich rich tyres LT 285 70 17 KO2 tyres from Dubai deposit the money before knowing any damage to my vehicle actually in Pakistan there is not a single shop who have knowledge of 4x4 other than stock vehicles ,there is one person who can import ARB accessories to Pakistan why I mention this because I read on this forum if you want to fit 33" tyres you have to lift 75mm to 100mm only suspension lift , not body lift because it will be dangerous to all parts like CV joints bla bla bla , I contact with ultimate suspension the cost of landing in Pakistan is almost 7000 Australian dollars that's way to high , and ARB OLDMAN emu suspension landing cost is 2500 Dollars and it will lift my vehicle 40mm so have any solution or I forget that loss 2000 AD of tyres other than more loss of my vehicle in terms of parts damage after wearing that tyres ... You know what thing make me crazy "Willie Apiata" modified Hilux if he can put 20" rims why I cannot go for 33" inch tyres without any problem so guys I want to be off-roader like all other guys on that forum
xaigham

Re: I need help from Pakistan

Postby knoxy on Wed, 24 Feb 2016 3:21 +0000

G'day Mate,

I'd go for 2" suspension and 2" body lift, with a +15 offset rim.

2" Suspension (The ARB gear) is good, not that much more than we pay really.
2" body lift from VMN, they're a site sponsor. I'm sure they'll sort you out and they've excellent instructions in case the shop you get to do it is lacking experience.

This should clear your tyres and give you a good suspension lift.

If in doubt, check the "Fitting 33 tyre thread". It says all this through its various pages.
09 Dual Cab SR: Stallion Tray | ARB Winch Bar | Warn 9500 Winch | Ultimate 3" lift| Narva Ultima 225 | Snorkel |MR Diff-Relocation | 32" BFG A/Ts +0 offset| Flares |
knoxy

Return to Tyres & Wheels