Skid Pig/Paddock Basher

Forum rules
** ATTENTION **

If you are a new member... please do NOT post within the classifieds area unless you have made at least 5 posts within other areas of the forum otherwise your advert will not be approved. Be sure to start a thread in the introduction forum to tell us a little more about yourself and your Hilux.

Also ensure that you read the classified area guidelines to ensure your post meets the criteria defined. You need to utilise the template when posting or your post will not be approved also.

Thank you

Skid Pig/Paddock Basher

Postby Skrewdriver on Tue, 19 Nov 2019 1:01 +0000

Hello,

As the subject line says, I am looking for a paddock basher/skid pig.

As long as the car runs and drives, make/model/body configuration is irrelevant, it just has to go. If it is rusty, that is OK as well.

I am in Maitland NSW, so obviously I do not want to travel to far to collect the car.

Oh, and one last thing, I am looking to spend as little as possible, $250 at the maximum. I know I may be asking a lot, but this car will be driven like the town slut. Hard.

If anyone knows of or has anything, please let me know. My contact details are in my signature down below.

Thanks in advance,

Peter
"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it"
George Santayana

E-Mail: pbialasinski@bigpond.com
Phone: (0407) 237723
Skrewdriver

Re: Skid Pig/Paddock Basher

Postby oggy on Tue, 19 Nov 2019 5:34 +0000

:lol: approved
Occupational health and safety officers..Stop messin with Darwin's theory of natural selection... Stupid hippies.

Oggy's build viewtopic.php?f=41&t=19033
oggy

Return to Want to Buy/Trade