Free switches

Forum rules
** ATTENTION **

If you are a new member... please do NOT post within the classifieds area unless you have made at least 5 posts within other areas of the forum otherwise your advert will not be approved. Be sure to start a thread in the introduction forum to tell us a little more about yourself and your Hilux.

Also ensure that you read the classified area guidelines to ensure your post meets the criteria defined. You need to utilise the template when posting or your post will not be approved also.

Thank you

Free switches

Postby Martyhing on Sun, 10 May 2020 3:34 +0000

Been doing some work on the dash, mostly to satisfy my OCD. Would prefer to give these bits out to people who will make use of them rather than have them just gather dust in my shed.

Mods, apologies, I haven't made 5 posts in other threads yet. Just thought someone else could benefit from these bits and pieces.

ITEM:
1x fog light switch with wiring harness. Standard Toyota tall push-button. White light.
1x Rear Locker switch. Rocker style switch. blue light. 5 pole
1x Reverse Camera switch. Rocker style. Blue light. 5 pole
1x UHF Radio through dash panel. Standard Toyota tall switch size
4x Lightforce RJ45 cables. 1.2m length

CONDITION:
Fog light switch - Used
Rear locker switch - Used
Reverse Camera switch - New
UHF Radio panel - New
RJ45 cables - New

REASON FOR SELLING:
Fog light switch - Swapped it out for a blue light switch

Rear locker switch - Swapped it out for push-button style switch

Reverse Camera switch - Was going to set up override switch for reverse camera, but unit came with inbuilt override switch.

UHF Panel - Was going to hide UHF behind dash and use the through dash panel to connect the mic, but ended up moving the UHF to the ashtray cradle instead.

RJ45 cables - As above for the UHF panel. I ordered one of these cables, but they sent me 4 of them.

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS:
All switchs and cables are free, just ask buyer to pay postage. Free pick up if you're in the area. Can meet people Bay and Basin area (Shoalhaven)

EXTRA INFO:
NOTE: if you want the UHF through dash panel, you'll probably need one of the RJ45 cables as well.

There will be a compressor rocker switch at some time soon. I'll edit the post when that comes up.

CONTACT DETAILS:
PM for contact details

PICTURES:
Fog light switch

Rear Locker switch

Reverse Camera switch

UHF Radio through dash panel

RJ45 Cable
Martyhing

Re: Free switches

Postby DeadlyBeast on Sun, 10 May 2020 3:45 +0000

Approved
If you're going through hell, keep going.
DeadlyBeast

Return to Car Parts