Hilux Webasto Sunroof

Forum rules
** ATTENTION **

If you are a new member... please do NOT post within the classifieds area unless you have made at least 5 posts within other areas of the forum otherwise your advert will not be approved. Be sure to start a thread in the introduction forum to tell us a little more about yourself and your Hilux.

Also ensure that you read the classified area guidelines to ensure your post meets the criteria defined. You need to utilise the template when posting or your post will not be approved also.

Thank you

Hilux Webasto Sunroof

Postby Sideways on Mon, 09 Mar 2020 11:02 +0000

Hi all,
I have a top of the range Webasto sunroof that was fitted to a TRD Lux for sale.
It is 100% complete and was in absolutely perfect working order when removed from the vehicle (that unfortunately was written-off in a very marginal front hit :( )
Comes complete with roof lining (a bit dirty but perfect as a template for yours), control switch, mounting frame, seals etc.

Quietest, smoothest sunroof available at the time and was $2800 when fitted. No, it's never leaked, squeaked or jammed and plenty of sunroof installers will put it in for you as a cashy - about a day's work.

I don't have a Photobucket Acc anymore but if you PM me, I can send you pics.
$380 ONO - pickup Bayside Melbourne (or during WH Northern Suburb)
https://www.wardsauto.com/news-analysis ... ew-sunroof

Cheers, S
Good drivers have dead bugs on the side windows..........
Sideways

Re: Hilux Webasto Sunroof

Postby hiluxxury on Tue, 10 Mar 2020 4:47 +0000

Approved
hiluxxury

Return to Car Parts