2012 - 2014 Hilux sr5 Mirror - Genuine Toyota - Drivers Side

Forum rules
** ATTENTION **

If you are a new member... please do NOT post within the classifieds area unless you have made at least 5 posts within other areas of the forum otherwise your advert will not be approved. Be sure to start a thread in the introduction forum to tell us a little more about yourself and your Hilux.

Also ensure that you read the classified area guidelines to ensure your post meets the criteria defined. You need to utilise the template when posting or your post will not be approved also.

Thank you

2012 - 2014 Hilux sr5 Mirror - Genuine Toyota - Drivers Side

Postby NomadNoosa on Fri, 19 Oct 2018 6:04 +0000

ITEM: Drivers side SR5 mirror (with indicator and adjustable mirror)

CONDITION: Used but working fine

REASON FOR SELLING: I leant my hilux to a mate and he snapped of the passenger side one and I got a couple of aftermarket replacements. There not as good as the OEM one but they'll do. New OEM mirror from Toyota I was quoted $600+GST.

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $250 ONO

EXTRA INFO: Its a mirror. I also have the bits left off the passenger one, so if your chasing an indicator part or the chrome cover let me know. Buyer to pay for postage.

LOCATION: Noosa, can deliver on the Sunshine Coast if I am travelling around for work.

CONTACT DETAILS: PM me here or leave a post below and I will PM my contact details

PICTURES: TBA........
NomadNoosa

Re: 2012 - 2014 Hilux sr5 Mirror - Genuine Toyota - Drivers

Postby amitch888 on Sat, 20 Oct 2018 12:26 +0000

Approved
FCCW
Mitch's Build

Education is what you get when you read the fine print, experience is what you get when you don't.
amitch888

Return to Car Parts