Raptor Tub Liner

Raptor Tub Liner

Postby sharp018 on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 8:28 +0000

Hey guys got myself a early bday pressant which is
Raptor tub liner, its a spray on thick hardener which sets just like a tub liner

Heres the progress so far

Started by sanding to make the rough surface for it to stick to
ImageImageImage

What i did now i dont have a photo of but ive used UPOL GRIP #4 adessive its a clear tackky spray i applied 2 coats alowwed to dry for 20 minutes and applied another one i did about 3 and let the last coat dry for an hour

Then the fun bit unfortunately you cant buy schultz guns from super cheap auto, tm&h or repco. So i applied my fridt coat by hand with a brush

This is using one bottle of tubliner they supply 4 and a hardner, so my first coat was with a brush

I went on ebay and brought a schultz gun and it came tody perfect timing as its a great day

I did a 2nd coat and the effect the gun made it come out was alot better then the brush. Ill have to wait untill im finished to showyou guys as the windows as i have a canopy and the windows are blanked off to avoid overspray so its a bit hard to see ill give it a crack anyway

But yeah i must admit its simple easy looks great and its body tight. Alot of people in the us use this product on a normal tub without a canopy to avoid the water getting through the sides of a mould type tubliner which will rust out the bottom of your ute!
sharp018

Re: Raptor Tub Liner

Postby sharp018 on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 8:36 +0000

sharp018

Return to Tips & Tricks