constant power windows

constant power windows

Postby dooka85 on Fri, 05 Feb 2021 5:55 +0000

hi does anyone know if the constant power windows mod works with the 2015+ luxys?
ive done it on my 2007 lux n its awesome
no idea if the fuse boxes are the same..

On the left side fuse box, (behind the glove box), on mine, there is a grey relay in the middle of the fuse box, this is the power windows relay. Simply remove this relay, to ensure this is the right relay, once removed, turn the key on, the windows shouldn't work. In it's place, make up a short wire around 100mm long using 6mm - 8mm wire. Attach wide male spade electrical ends to the wire, ensuring they are soldered and taped (heat shrunk). Then using the wire bridge the 2 "wide" pins where the relay came out of in the fuse box, on a relay the Pin numbers you are bridging are Pin number 30 and Pin number 87.
dooka85

Re: constant power windows

Postby Hulix26r on Tue, 04 Apr 2023 9:52 +0000

dooka85 wrote:hi does anyone know if the constant power windows mod works with the 2015+ luxys?
ive done it on my 2007 lux n its awesome
no idea if the fuse boxes are the same..

On the left side fuse box, (behind the glove box), on mine, there is a grey relay in the middle of the fuse box, this is the power windows relay. Simply remove this relay, to ensure this is the right relay, once removed, turn the key on, the windows shouldn't work. In it's place, make up a short wire around 100mm long using 6mm - 8mm wire. Attach wide male spade electrical ends to the wire, ensuring they are soldered and taped (heat shrunk). Then using the wire bridge the 2 "wide" pins where the relay came out of in the fuse box, on a relay the Pin numbers you are bridging are Pin number 30 and Pin number 87.
You can buy time delay relays 1m 5m a d 10 minute relays. I had one in my N70 for years.

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tapatalk
Hulix26r

Return to Tips & Tricks