Front/Rear Parking Sensors

Front/Rear Parking Sensors

Postby specwarop on Wed, 15 Jul 2020 9:07 +0000

Hey All,

I am looking to install the Front and Rear parking sensors to my 2020 Hilux SR5.

I was wondering if anyone knew what the Toyota genuine part numbers for these items are?

Cheers
specwarop

Re: Front/Rear Parking Sensors

Postby Kaka Do on Fri, 22 Jan 2021 4:26 +0000

I am looking to do the same as the Wiring looks to be in place so just need the sensors and a switch (Hopefully)
So was wondering if you received a response with the numbers. They sensors are fitted to the Rogue so I am asking Toyota if they can give me the part number.
Kaka Do

Postby Reecesheridan on Sat, 06 Mar 2021 12:51 +0000

Kaka Do wrote:I am looking to do the same as the Wiring looks to be in place so just need the sensors and a switch (Hopefully)
So was wondering if you received a response with the numbers. They sensors are fitted to the Rogue so I am asking Toyota if they can give me the part number.

Did You have any luck with this ?
looking to do the same with my SR
Reecesheridan

Postby Kaka Do on Sun, 14 Mar 2021 3:36 +0000

No luck at all. I went to 3 different dealers and no one would give me a part number for the parts required as my Vin doesn’t have them fitted. I tried using the Vin number for one of their cars on the sales room floor which does have them but no luck either.
At first though I was thinking I just need the sensors and switch but apparently there is a computer module and programming required also.
The spare parts departments doesn’t seem to want to help at all infact one parts manager got very angry with me for trying to fit something to my model that isn’t an option.
Kaka Do

Return to Electrical