Dash.Taillight fuse

Dash.Taillight fuse

Postby SilverSP on Wed, 03 Jan 2018 12:23 +0000

Hi all. My dash and tail lights are not working and I suspect it's a fuse but for the life of me I cannot locate it as it doesn't appeared to be labelled anywhere.
Could someone advise on what the name of the fuse is and it's actual location please?
Thanks
SilverSP

Re: Dash.Taillight fuse

Postby SilverSP on Wed, 03 Jan 2018 1:28 +0000

Nevermind, I found it hiding on the passengers side facing down, tricky spot that one, I missed it but the owners manual helped out in locating it.
Replaced the fuse and all good now. Cheers
SilverSP

Re: Dash.Taillight fuse

Postby berniecam on Sun, 11 Feb 2018 6:11 +0000

SilverSP wrote:Nevermind, I found it hiding on the passengers side facing down, tricky spot that one, I missed it but the owners manual helped out in locating it.
Replaced the fuse and all good now. Cheers

Hi just a thought about locating fuses, from time to time we all may need to find a paticular fuse & where it is located.
I came up with this simple idea to solve the problem,use a good resolution camera & take clear colour pictures of all fuse box covers (there is only about 4 or 5 in current Hilux)you get all fuse locations & exact amperage you might have to contort yourself & stand on your head to get some of them but you only have to do it once.
Then laminate the pictures & cut them to size some can be laminated back to back,carry them with your vehicle hand book so now when you have to locate a paticular fuse it can be done in about 30 seconds. Cheers :) :) :)
berniecam

Return to Electrical