Bluetooth video/sound out of sync

Bluetooth video/sound out of sync

Postby mmedina on Sun, 18 Jun 2017 9:54 +0000

Hi all, I could not find another topic with the same issue, so I started this one. If there's one already please let me know. My issue is that I use an iPhone 6 with pretty much the latest firmware version and Hilux 2016 Bluetooth stereo, but video and sound are out of sync and there seems to be no way of fixing this, at least not that I can find - please help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mmedina

Re: Bluetooth video/sound out of sync

Postby sharp018 on Sun, 18 Jun 2017 2:06 +0000

Id say throw that crappy apple away, Get an android you'll never look back!

If you have a friend who has a Droid get them to connect it and see if the issue doesn't happen, becuase i know for a while there their was trouble with the Bluetooth from apple devices, If its a factory head unit supplied by Toyota i wouldn't be surprised it cuts out, Genuine head units are as cheap and crap as they get!
sharp018

Re: Bluetooth video/sound out of sync

Postby fark on Wed, 21 Jun 2017 6:28 +0000

mmedina wrote:Hi all, I could not find another topic with the same issue, so I started this one. If there's one already please let me know. My issue is that I use an iPhone 6 with pretty much the latest firmware version and Hilux 2016 Bluetooth stereo, but video and sound are out of sync and there seems to be no way of fixing this, at least not that I can find - please help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you are streaming a video to the head unit via bluetooth? I thought you needed to use the AV cable and multiple adapters with iphone...
fark

Return to Electrical