Recommend me an autoelectrician near Ryde NSW

Recommend me an autoelectrician near Ryde NSW

Postby ozbluei on Sat, 04 Mar 2017 7:06 +0000

Please remove mods if this isn't what we do here, but I'd like someone to recommend me an autoelectrician near Ryde NSW. (by reply or PM if more appropriate).

New to owning 4wd - love my hilux - and am planning lots of electrical work in the next year or two - ie spotlights, UHF, dual battery system, hard wired dashcam and anderson plugs in the tub etc. Already got bullbar, foglights and winch installed. I just bought 2 spotlights from stedi on the net - guess I could make a go of installing them myself, but I'm a complete amateur and frankly would rather pay a professional who knows what he's doing. There's a few nearby who have good recommendations on internet reviews but I don't know much about it so grateful for any advice. Thanks.
ozbluei

Re: Recommend me an autoelectrician near Ryde NSW

Postby flip9 on Sun, 05 Mar 2017 6:44 +0000

I suggest doing the spotties on your own, its not hard at all just takes a bit of time. The harness is plug n play its hard to go wrong.

You will save money and you will have a better understanding of how it all works.
flip9

Re: Recommend me an autoelectrician near Ryde NSW

Postby OutnAbout on Sun, 05 Mar 2017 8:56 +0000

Ozbluei Have a yarn to Dave from Northside Auto eletrics.. Just off Victoria road mate in Gladesville. Hes done loads of work on my lux.
OutnAbout

Return to Electrical