Full Pricing and Alternatives for an Inchworm "Lefty"

Gearboxs, Transfers, Tailshafts, Diffs, axles and CVs

Re: Full Pricing and Alternatives for an Inchworm "Lefty"

Postby rodw on Sun, 08 Mar 2009 3:31 +0000

i saw one of these in a resent 4wor atricale for a jeep bolts straight behind of the gear box has strong planatry gears and leaves you with a factory low range as well as super low gears this would be alot more practical than a lefy for our trucks

Tgibbo, I think from memory on the Jeeps, they can use a different Output yoke at the rear of the Tcase that is shorter than the stock so they can gain a few more inches back from the fitting of this. Glad others like the idea of the purpose built addition to the drive chain.

Thanks for that rod.....makes me really want one more now, especially after that readup from those links, but im confused which option would be best and most affordable....

Well, mate you just get on and dig a price and availability out of Klune and get Playtime the distribution rights to Oz and we'll all be happy. ou got to find that shoot out article I referred to as it will help you eliminate one or two. The best option is probably the least affordable and is likely to be the Klune Atlas Combo
http://www.high-impact.net/transmission ... 0Combo.htm

But I think I would be quite happy with the Klune and standard t/case.
rodw

Previous

Return to Drive Train Components