Hilux SR5 2016 Long Travel kit

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Hilux SR5 2016 Long Travel kit

Postby Jenssv on Sun, 21 Jun 2020 11:58 +0000

Hello!

Im writting from Chile. I have started this project at december 2018, when i bought my 2016 SR5 AT Hilux.

The first modifications were 305/65r17 tires, a 2" leveling kit and 2" wheels spacers

Then I get an anytime locker kit from bud customs and get a ecu remap with some modifications in the intake

After that, at july 2019 I recived my suspension kit that I bought at december 2018.....it was a long waiting....
Also i bought some beadlock wheels :D

For the last summer, I decided to bought some tires that runs better at sand a 325/60r15, having 2 setups, one for the summer and one for winter

If you want to see more of my rig, I have more info on my IG https://www.instagram.com/jens_sv/

Regards from Chile,

Jens.
Jenssv

Re: Hilux SR5 2016 Long Travel kit

Postby vondes on Sun, 18 Oct 2020 3:01 +0000

It is amazing profile. You do not even need much text to add to your images. Your pictures speak for themselves. I visited you profile on Instagram and I believe you can make it more popular and recognizable. You just some more creativity to promote your site, add more information, use a new font. You could try this out immediately. It works from the first implemented changes.
vondes

Return to Member Build Ups