2wd hilux

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

2wd hilux

Postby Frenchman on Thu, 22 Mar 2018 10:33 +0000

Hi guys,

Picked up a 2017 hilux 2wd prerunner recently and here are some photos. The first one is from when it was picked up from the dealer

Added a couple of bits so far. Tonneau cover, sports bar, tub liner, trd flares and grill and a set of evo corse rims.
I’d like to add a set of king or fox coil overs and lift the front up around an inch to level it out with the back.

Used to have the TGN16r 2wd that had a set of 235/75/15 and a bit of a lift that went quite well around the top end and WA. Just needed to give it a bit of boot in the sandy stuff and water crossings.

Frenchman

Re: 2wd hilux

Postby Spin addict on Mon, 26 Mar 2018 2:53 +0000

Frenchman wrote:Hi guys,

Picked up a 2017 hilux 2wd prerunner recently and here are some photos. The first one is from when it was picked up from the dealer

Added a couple of bits so far. Tonneau cover, sports bar, tub liner, trd flares and grill and a set of evo corse rims.
I’d like to add a set of king or fox coil overs and lift the front up around an inch to level it out with the back.

Used to have the TGN16r 2wd that had a set of 235/75/15 and a bit of a lift that went quite well around the top end and WA. Just needed to give it a bit of boot in the sandy stuff and water crossings.

Nice rig, I used to have eco corse rims on my Amarok. They look the part indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spin addict

Postby Frenchman on Fri, 23 Nov 2018 4:31 +0000

Added a few bits and pieces this year.

4 toyo 265 70 17
Fox 2.0 remote res for the rear and the front 2.5 factory sets have just turned up so I’ll be putting them in this week sometime.

Added a roof top tent and got the tonneau cover adjusted to fit and added a van vault sliding drawer / toolbox as well.

Frenchman

Postby usurp on Sat, 06 Aug 2022 2:25 +0000

Frenchman wrote:Hi guys,

Hey , what offset are the evo wheels?
usurp

Return to Member Build Ups