Blackstream - Sweden

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Re: Blackstream - Sweden

Postby Caleebra on Mon, 28 May 2018 2:22 +0000

iller wrote:What sucks about sweden is that you are aparantly not allowed to do nearly anything to your car.. bullbar nope, upgrade breaks nope, tweak the engine nope, lift.. nope.. and so on..

Its the same here in Norway...
But not even a lift? Ive installed a 2" OME lift on my Lux and got it approved, thought it would be the same for Sweden.
- Arne from Norway here, glad to chat with you -

Instagram: @arnlux_adv
Facebook: - Arn's Lux Adventure -
:D
Caleebra

Postby iller on Tue, 29 May 2018 5:29 +0000

Caleebra wrote:
iller wrote:What sucks about sweden is that you are aparantly not allowed to do nearly anything to your car.. bullbar nope, upgrade breaks nope, tweak the engine nope, lift.. nope.. and so on..

Its the same here in Norway...
But not even a lift? Ive installed a 2" OME lift on my Lux and got it approved, thought it would be the same for Sweden.

Well from what we talked about it in the swedish hilux fb group ppl said your not but nobody really cares. I'm not sure though but will try to look deeper into it.
iller

Postby Caleebra on Thu, 31 May 2018 3:59 +0000

iller wrote:Well from what we talked about it in the swedish hilux fb group ppl said your not but nobody really cares. I'm not sure though but will try to look deeper into it.

Btw, i was thinking doing a small "overland" trip this summer from west coast Norway to east coast Sweden, ending up in Sörfjärden, and a question to that: are there any laws for offroading or camping outside a campground?

Caleebra

Postby iller on Thu, 31 May 2018 5:00 +0000

Caleebra wrote:
iller wrote:Well from what we talked about it in the swedish hilux fb group ppl said your not but nobody really cares. I'm not sure though but will try to look deeper into it.

Btw, i was thinking doing a small "overland" trip this summer from west coast Norway to east coast Sweden, ending up in Sörfjärden, and a question to that: are there any laws for offroading or camping outside a campground?

No off roading anywhere unless it's a specified area for that type of thing or that there actually is a road.. might be a bad road though but not allowed to drive off any road or such. Other than that you can camp anywhere as long as it's like at least 200m from any building nearby, but i guess you would camp in the nature and then you can stay for a day with no permits or such..(as long as it's not a naturreservat etc, then some rules might apply) yay for allemansrätten :D
iller

Postby Caleebra on Thu, 31 May 2018 7:13 +0000

iller wrote:No off roading anywhere unless it's a specified area for that type of thing or that there actually is a road.. might be a bad road though but not allowed to drive off any road or such. Other than that you can camp anywhere as long as it's like at least 200m from any building nearby, but i guess you would camp in the nature and then you can stay for a day with no permits or such..(as long as it's not a naturreservat etc, then some rules might apply) yay for allemansrätten :D

Sweet dude! thats the info i exactly needed :D allemansrätten rules!

Thanks!

Caleebra

Previous

Return to Member Build Ups