Dan's SR

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Dan's SR

Postby DanAnthem on Thu, 13 Jul 2017 12:49 +0000

This is my 2016 SR Double Cab that I purchased in January of this year

I bought it for 4wding, camping, and fishing as well as being a comfy, practical car for road trips and work.

The mod list includes:
ARB Bull bar + side rails
ARB Side steps
OME 2' lift
ARB Frontier long range tank (got Townsville to Gold Coast on 1 tank!)
ARB Full under body bash plate
Safari Snorkel
BFG KO2s 31inch on the stock 17 inch steelies
2x ARB Front recovery points
Kings 9' spotties
GME 80 channel UHF
Rhino Vortex roof bars
Kings Awning
Custom canvas canopy (Picked it up for just $200 from Facebook)
ArcPac 730 running a 100aH deep cycle AGM (Went this option for bush power do to the portability and built in smart charger and inverter as well as other electrical outlets. It's wired to the crank battery via smart voltage sensitive relay to 100 amp anderson plugs mounted in the canopy, the reason I'm not charging the battery via the anderson plug supplied is I didn't want a bottleneck in current going into the ArkPaks 50 amp plug)

I believe that's everything, future mods include drawers and a fridge slide in the canopy

Hope you like it!
DanAnthem

Re: Dan's SR

Postby wildthing on Thu, 13 Jul 2017 6:37 +0000

Some good gear there Dan. Just paid deposit on new model myself to replace current rig with 180,000km on the clock - now at the stage of considering all the accessories, so your list is a good guide.
Cheers
wildthing

Re: Dan's SR

Postby DanAnthem on Thu, 13 Jul 2017 9:18 +0000

wildthing wrote:Some good gear there Dan. Just paid deposit on new model myself to replace current rig with 180,000km on the clock - now at the stage of considering all the accessories, so your list is a good guide.
Cheers

Put a lot of thought into everything
Massive bonus that you can now order ARB from Toyota and include the cost in the finance
Be sure to put up some photos of your new rig when you get it mate
DanAnthem

Return to Member Build Ups