Devil`s daily ride

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Devil`s daily ride

Postby devilstower on Tue, 13 Sep 2016 2:37 +0000

Hi,

I am pretty new here and do enjoy this place. Lots of usefull information and plenty of cool rides 8-) .
So I thought I could start my own little build thread. This is going to take some time, when you have to do it by the wallet :roll:. Because of all the strange laws we got up north here in Europe, this build will not be as extreme like some of you guys down under. :)

The car is an 2012 facelift, 64000km ,2.5 diesel, so its not a race car by any means... 8-)

This is how I got the car, fairly stock but with an aftermarket canopy.

Trying to change that stock look and got a bar and some lights.

Havent much experience doing car electro but trying it out.
With some ideas from this forum I wanted to have an extra Fuse box, so this is my version on that.
Want to take any aftermarket thing that needs power from this box. I have also put a cable inside the frame from front to back, so I have some options there.

So needs to get some cables in the box soon.

More to come as things progress....
devilstower

Re: Devil`s daily ride

Postby TOYZX on Tue, 13 Sep 2016 4:50 +0000

Nice one mate.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
TOYZX

Postby Jamie J on Tue, 13 Sep 2016 6:41 +0000

Some black pain to make it blend in and that should work and look a million bucks
Jamie J

Postby devilstower on Tue, 13 Sep 2016 9:36 +0000

Yeah maybe I should have done that, but started to put wires in there last night. ;)

What I really would like are some new wheels and tires :) , now it looks fairly boring.
I think it will be some black 17 alu wheels with 31" tyres, just need to find the cash for it.. :roll:

Looks like I have started this thread in Gen8 section, maybe some admin could be so kind and move it for me? :roll:
devilstower

Return to Member Build Ups