Connector - Washer Pump & Cig Lighter

General discussion of basically anything related to the 2015> Hilux

Connector - Washer Pump & Cig Lighter

Postby mcpeterson on Sun, 03 Apr 2022 4:04 +0000

Hi,
I have diagnosed an issue of i had no washer pump power or cigarette lighter power. I found connector G93 (#26 Connector) under drivers side panel appear to be not plugged in anywhere / no bridging cap on top.
Does this connector definitely have a cap on-top to bridge out the pins or is it suppose to go to a block somewhere? Cannot find anywhere for it to go.

Connector Image is here: https://freeimage.host/i/MCAdSR
Vehicle is 2016 N80 Hilux

P.s I bought the Hilux second hand, so anything could of been fiddled / pulled out.
mcpeterson

Re: Connector - Washer Pump & Cig Lighter

Postby numberplate on Mon, 04 Apr 2022 4:42 +0000

a few questions here - how did you find that connector to be number G93 ? it seems its more likely for an accessory like headlight aim adjustment or something like that.

the washer and ciggy plugs are fed from separate fuses , and nowhere near the RH side of the car. have you checked the white fusebox under the glovebox? they are marked P/Outlet and Washer
numberplate

Postby mcpeterson on Mon, 04 Apr 2022 5:10 +0000

Hi
Found the connector number via wiring diagram but doesn’t indicate where it goes. On the diagram for both washer pump and cig lighter they both go through this connector on RH side. I’ve belled out the positive from the cig lighter to this connector and it is correct. Fuses etc are all fine which is why I’ve ended up at this point.
mcpeterson

Postby numberplate on Mon, 04 Apr 2022 2:39 +0000

all you can do is look at another one in a wrecking yard and see what that connector plugs into , or if it has one of those bridge connector things on it
numberplate

Return to General Discussion