My Daughter's first car!

General discussion of basically anything related to the 2015> Hilux

My Daughter's first car!

Postby JuJu on Mon, 13 Sep 2021 9:14 +0000

My old KUN26 has been retired from the business and replaced with a low K N80. We decided to give it to my eldest daughter as a project for her first car, so far we have stripped it down and today it headed to the paint shop for all the dents to be removed and a Teal Blue Raptor coat done. We aleady have the new deluxe commercial bar from Iron man ready to go. The old RTX alloys are getting the black powder coat treatment and we are building an old HD alloy tray recovered from one of my 79 series utes. We will Raptor that in black. Can't wait to see it finished
Is it wrong to love your truck this much?
JuJu

Re: My Daughter's first car!

Postby Gipsy on Mon, 13 Sep 2021 12:32 +0000

Well Ju Ju, I can't imagine a better first car for your daughter. :D One with a known history and I can't imagine you would hand it over to her unless it was a good one with a successful past life in your hands. Keep us posted on the build.
Cheers Gipsy :D although I'm sure somebody will challenge that :lol: even Einstein wasn't certain of his theories.
My 2013 auto D4D DC SR5, prefilter, 3" exhaust and Chip with egt probe, stock SR5 rims with Toyo Open Country AT2 265/65R/17's
Gipsy

Return to General Discussion