We've drove away as standard for 28.5k EU for the top model for Europe (2.4 D4D, Auto 4x4, full LED head lights, mud guards, security wheel bolts, rear view camera, 18" wheels which we didn't want, but Toyota were not very flexible - at least gave us two sets of tires for winter and for summer).
We have added a dual battery system with Optima battery (55 Ah - that was the only one that could fit under the bonnet) and Baintech panel in the tray. The DC-DC charger is RedArc BCDC1240D. ARB tray for the aux battery. Total of around 1k EU.
Later on we have added a steel tonneau cover from the Danish Mountain Top with roof rack and UTE liner for 2k EU. On the list are the following updates:
- 17" Tires (Bf KM3 or Nokian Rockproof) with steel wheels (around 1k EU)
- Better bash plates from local manufacturers (full set of 4mm steel is below 500 EU or 6mm alloy is around 700 EU)
- 2" suspension OME or Ironman (at least we have local dealers) - both are around 1600 EU, negotiable for the price, so who ever gives me better offer wins
- ARB deluxe bullbar - could be arranged for 1300 EU (Ironman bulbar is around 900 EU, but it is not compliant with the EU directive for road safety thus cannot be used on road - only for commercial or hunter vehicles)
- Winch PowerWinch (with synthetic rope below 500 EU including mounting). It is the best value-money locally - these winches are very famous around any trophy or expedition tours here and are hard to fail.