Baileys Blueprinted Injectors

Forum Supporter - dedicated area for the discussions of Baileys Diesel

Re: Baileys Blueprinted Injectors

Postby holdon on Sat, 04 Feb 2017 11:53 +0000

Hey guys. Things went quiet as BDG did get back to me and we were discussing the resolution. All in all, they resolved the issue with me. I suggest if anyone else is In a similar boat, speak to Will at BDG as he was very helpful and kept me informed.
holdon
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 6:18 +0000


 

Re: Baileys Blueprinted Injectors

Postby Talktheroo on Mon, 03 Apr 2017 10:14 +0000

Blackie2008 wrote:I had the same problem but fortunately my mechanic has a way with BGD ;) Honestly I don't know what I would have done without him. Good luck with it. I know Matt has his hands full with a few issues ATM but he has a whole team of people working for him that should be able to return a call and get the ball rolling.


Dan, as you know I only fit new Denso injectors now. Have done this for a couple of years.
This is my recommendation these days. New solenoid valves, new everything, new injectors.

Image

None of this sort of wear happening after just 30,000kms on the command piston as I have witnessed.
None of the problems, like brass based seats (washers). Brass based seats are not fit for purpose as they are to hard, unlike copper based seats as Dan knows. They used to be copper based as in the injector seat with the arrow below.
What happened?
Just to many problems and you are only as good as your supplier.

Image

I am new Denso injectors only, these days. Nothing else will do for me.
The Roo.
Passing through country and seeing country are two different things.
User avatar
Talktheroo
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 12:45 +0000
Location: Brisbane.

Re: Baileys Blueprinted Injectors

Postby Talktheroo on Thu, 06 Apr 2017 5:13 +0000

Anyone who has BDG brass seats (washers) in their vehicle needs to get them out of there.
I found that about 80% of vehicles fitted with these brass seats had very bad blow by very early in the piece. Like, below 20,000kms. The other 20%, I removed them before they had any chance of a problem, below 10,000kms.
It wasn't worth the risk for me.

Image

Image

Image

Image

This is how the bottom of a injector should look after a wipe with a rag.

Image

The BDG brass seats (washers).
There has been talk about wrong fitment and this type of thing. Anyone who knows the work that I do knows that I am anal and thorough. The component causes the problem and the OE specification on this from Toyota Australia is 99.9% copper base. Just so everyone knows.

Image

Blow by is a serious condition and rights off blocks. Installing the right injector seats is very important because of this condition.
The Roo.
Passing through country and seeing country are two different things.
User avatar
Talktheroo
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 12:45 +0000
Location: Brisbane.

Re: Baileys Blueprinted Injectors

Postby iller on Thu, 13 Apr 2017 1:23 +0000

Do you have injectors for the 2GD-FTV GUN 125, ie the 2.4 2015 Hilux?
iller
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 11:55 +0000
Location: Sweden

Re: Baileys Blueprinted Injectors

Postby Talktheroo on Thu, 13 Apr 2017 2:52 +0000

No, only new Denso injectors through a Denso dealer here in Australia, Iller.
That's what I would only recommend these days, as well.
The Roo.
Passing through country and seeing country are two different things.
User avatar
Talktheroo
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 12:45 +0000
Location: Brisbane.

Re: Baileys Blueprinted Injectors

Postby zainul on Fri, 14 Apr 2017 3:27 +0000

Hello, can some help me determine about my 1kd injector, I have a screenshot and I don't know how to post it here!
thanks and cheers
zainul
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 7:55 +0000
Location: Brunei

Re: Baileys Blueprinted Injectors

Postby DeadlyBeast on Fri, 14 Apr 2017 6:42 +0000

Hello zainul. Go to the introductions thread here http://www.newhilux.net/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=5
Start your own introduction thread and you will receive all the information you want and more 8-)
If you're going through hell, keep going.
________________________
2007 SR5 D4D Auto
2014 SR D4D Auto
Build Thread
User avatar
DeadlyBeast
Moderator
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Sat, 26 May 2012 7:42 +0000
Location: Top End

Re: Baileys Blueprinted Injectors

Postby zainul on Mon, 17 Apr 2017 12:34 +0000

DeadlyBeast wrote:Hello zainul. Go to the introductions thread here http://www.newhilux.net/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=5
Start your own introduction thread and you will receive all the information you want and more 8-)

thanks mate!
zainul
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 7:55 +0000
Location: Brunei

Re: Baileys Blueprinted Injectors

Postby Pchri12 on Wed, 31 May 2017 8:01 +0000

I don't know if this has changed, but they are selling these now with genuine Toyota aluminium coated copper washers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Pchri12
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 6:46 +0000

Re: Baileys Blueprinted Injectors

Postby zainul on Tue, 06 Jun 2017 3:47 +0000

hello need some help can some tell me is there something wrong with my car? I'm new in this forum
Image
Before all 4 Injector was service.
Image
Before start.
Image
Cold start.
Image
Normal temp, idling air-con off
Last edited by zainul on Tue, 06 Jun 2017 5:39 +0000, edited 1 time in total.
zainul
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 7:55 +0000
Location: Brunei

Re: Baileys Blueprinted Injectors

Postby TOYZX on Tue, 06 Jun 2017 4:48 +0000

Looks like 3 of them are shot to me!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
User avatar
TOYZX
 
Posts: 2586
Joined: Wed, 08 May 2013 7:58 +0000

Re: Baileys Blueprinted Injectors

Postby zainul on Tue, 06 Jun 2017 5:35 +0000

Talktheroo wrote:
Blackie2008 wrote:I had the same problem but fortunately my mechanic has a way with BGD ;) Honestly, I don't know what I would have done without him. Good luck with it. I know Matt has his hands full with a few issues ATM but he has a whole team of people working for him that should be able to return a call and get the ball rolling.


Dan, as you know I only fit new Denso injectors now. Have done this for a couple of years.
This is my recommendation these days. New solenoid valves, new everything, new injectors.

Image

None of this sort of wear happening after just 30,000kms on the command piston as I have witnessed.
None of the problems, like brass based seats (washers). Brass based seats are not fit for purpose as they are to hard, unlike copper based seats as Dan knows. They used to be copper based as in the injector seat with the arrow below.
What happened?
Just to many problems and you are only as good as your supplier.

Image

I am new Denso injectors only, these days. Nothing else will do for me.
The Roo.
(New solenoid valves, new everything, new injectors.
) what do I need to replace when changing an injector? thank you Mr.Roo!
zainul
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 7:55 +0000
Location: Brunei

Re: Baileys Blueprinted Injectors

Postby zainul on Tue, 06 Jun 2017 5:42 +0000

:cry: :cry: :cry: Cost me around$4000 to rebuild my engine and service the injector
TOYZX wrote:Looks like 3 of them are shot to me!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
zainul
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 7:55 +0000
Location: Brunei

Previous

Return to Baileys Diesel

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest