blown fuses

Re: blown fuses

Postby Codge on Wed, 20 Mar 2019 7:15 +0000

Hey guys has anyone figured out the problem behind this 10amp fuse continually blowing, mine started about 8 months ago after I took my 08 workmate to Hinterland toyota for the spiral cable recall. It literally blew 5 minutes out of the driveway, I figured it was just a fuse so didn't take it back straight away, that was a mistake cause when I did take it back they said it had nothing to do with them.. anyway was just wondering if anyone figured out the source of the problem. Kind regards Cody.
Codge

Re: blown fuses

Postby Codge on Wed, 20 Mar 2019 7:24 +0000

Codge wrote:Hey guys has anyone figured out the problem behind this 10amp fuse continually blowing, mine started about 8 months ago after I took my 08 workmate to Hinterland toyota for the spiral cable recall. It literally blew 5 minutes out of the driveway, I figured it was just a fuse so didn't take it back straight away, that was a mistake cause when I did take it back they said it had nothing to do with them.. anyway was just wondering if anyone figured out the source of the problem. Kind regards Cody.
Codge

Previous

Return to Electrical