SupaFit Seat Covers are going to Darwin!!

Forum Supporter - dedicated area for the discussions of SupaFit Seat Covers

SupaFit Seat Covers are going to Darwin!!

Postby SupaFit Seat Covers on Mon, 05 May 2014 11:49 +0000

Hey Everyone!

SupaFit Seat Covers have hit the road again, and this time we are road tripping it up to Darwin for the Darwin 4WD Camping Show.

Come and see us at the show, make sure you mention the forum for a discount :)

Check out the show details here http://www.darwin4wdcampingexpo.com.au and don't forget to follow us on Facebook for all our adventures! http://www.facebook.com/SupaFitSeatCovers

Have fun,

Abbie
SUPASERVICE SUPAQUALITY SUPAFIT

SupaFit Seat Covers
http://www.supafitseatcovers.com.au
http://www.facebook.com/SupaFitSeatCovers.
107 Dowd Street,
Welshpool, WA 6106
sales@supafitseatcovers.com.au
Phone: 08 9358 6244
Fax: 08 9358 6144
SupaFit Seat Covers
Business Subscriber

Re: SupaFit Seat Covers are going to Darwin!!

Postby TurtleHilux on Mon, 05 May 2014 2:21 +0000

You guys gonna bring up stock with you? Was gonna go out bush that weekend but if you got stock with ya ill swing past and grab a set!
TurtleHilux

Postby Malted on Thu, 24 Jul 2014 7:19 +0000

It was a crap show but I was mighty impressed with the display seat you guys had on display. I don't recall if it was denim or canvas. I seem to recall some piping trim on it but to be honest, that was the first I had ever heard of your company. Thanks for the stubby cooler.

It would have been much better for me if one of those clowns from the radio station fell off the motorised esky but alas I did not see that happen. Good on you for getting out and about. I see a set of your covers in my future.
If it aint half off, it aint on sale!
Malted

Postby SupaFit Seat Covers on Mon, 28 Jul 2014 8:20 +0000

Malted wrote:It was a crap show but I was mighty impressed with the display seat you guys had on display. I don't recall if it was denim or canvas. I seem to recall some piping trim on it but to be honest, that was the first I had ever heard of your company. Thanks for the stubby cooler.

It would have been much better for me if one of those clowns from the radio station fell off the motorised esky but alas I did not see that happen. Good on you for getting out and about. I see a set of your covers in my future.
Thanks Malted,

We had a pretty good time up in the NT!

We do bind our seatcovers which does result in a piping type of trim around the outside, is that what you are thinking of?

Haha, Yes that would have been a laugh :)

Look forward to seeing you next year maybe, we'll be there!

Abbie

SupaFit Seat Covers
107 Dowd Street,
Welshpool, WA 6106
SupaFit Seat Covers
Business Subscriber

Postby Malted on Wed, 24 Sep 2014 5:38 +0000

Time for some honesty.

I am unlikely to attend the expo next year, it was overpriced and had little content.

I received my canvas seat covers today for my SR non-airbag 05+ dualcab. I had high expectations after having seen the seat covers at the expo. I am somewhat underwhelmed. I wouldn't call them a SupaFit, I would call them a reasonable fit. I would say that they fit better than the dark waterfowl canvas covers on the work ute but I guess I was expecting some wow factor. Without being too critical, I might offer a suggestion.

The front seats, bottom section: the loop tape from the front that passes underneath to the rear, it seemed to be too long and up the wrong way. I doubled the end of the tape over so that it would stick to the carpet section of the seat and then also provide a section of hook for the loop velcro to attach the tongue of the canvas that pokes through between the upper and lower seat sections. I thought it might have been better if the tongue had hook on it instead of loop, in this way the whole tongue could fasten to the carpet of the seat rather than just to the tape and the two side tongues. Why not velcro loop on the side tongues, tape up the other way and velcro hook on the tongue that pokes between the seat sections? This way they are fastening to each other as well as to the seat (i.e. the wide tongue has a much wider fastening across its entire width along the carpet).

I am sure I would have other suggestions but the stuff above jumped out at me the most.
Malted

Postby SupaFit Seat Covers on Fri, 26 Sep 2014 4:26 +0000

Dear Malted,

Thank you for your recent email via new Hilux Forum.

Firstly, thank you for making the time to contact us, and for your suggestions.

We appreciate any customer feedback that may help us improve our products and service, and will certainly take your suggestion into consideration.

We are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisified with your seat covers, and as such we are happy to offer you a full refund. We welcome you to contact our office with your order details so we can arrange it for you.

Kind Regards,

SupaFit Seat Covers

SupaFit Seat Covers
107 Dowd Street,
Welshpool, WA 6106
SupaFit Seat Covers
Business Subscriber

Postby Alby on Fri, 26 Sep 2014 4:34 +0000

I bought the grey denim seat covers for my cruiser ute and I think the fit and finish is excellent , much better than the canvas RM Williams ones on a mates cruiser and others I have seen
On the internet you can be anything you want. It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid!
Alby

Postby Malted on Fri, 26 Sep 2014 7:28 +0000

I am not trying to be a grumpy bad guy, nor am I rubbishing the product, I am trying to be fair and honest with some feedback that I hope will be useful. Perhaps it might have been better in a private email rather than expressed in public but i didn't think the tone was overly critical. I apologise if anyone thought I was rubbishing them, that is not my intent.

I think the covers I saw were denim and I would think that medium might be somewhat more forgiving than canvas. Denim and canvas are different mediums. Please note that I have said that i believe the product to be a better fit than another commonly available and popular product that was also made from canvas. I am certainly NOT saying they are a ShitFit, just not as Supa as I thought they would be.

I was impressed by the enthusiasm of the staff and their willingness to travel to promote their product. The response that I have received to my observations is further proof of the dedication of the team to satisfying customers.
Malted

Postby Alby on Sat, 27 Sep 2014 4:00 +0000

I wasn't having a go at you, you are entitled to your opinion, I was just giving mine too.
One of the reasons I went the denim over canvas is they seem to sit better, almost like an upholstered seat. Canvas dies not seem to do that as well
On the internet you can be anything you want. It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid!
Alby

Return to SupaFit Seat Covers