Very happy customer

Forum Supporter - dedicated area for the discussions of SupaFit Seat Covers

Very happy customer

Postby Dave on Tue, 19 Mar 2013 9:58 +0000

Well I really needed a set of seat covers to suit my cruiser as the seats were too clean and in good shape to be wrecked from having drink spillages, food, etc go onto them.

So I had looked around and decided to purchase a set of SupaFit canvas seat covers, which were local to me and made their own covers right here in WA plus they were priced very well compared to others that I had seen.

They had them made quicker than I expected, took delivery of them within 8 days from order, they came neatly packaged in a sealed bag... Believe it or not, there is covers to suit all three rows in my cruiser within this bag!

SupaFit also covered my centre console lid for a small fee, but they needed the lid for a day or two to custom make a cover for it. The fitment of the cover on the lid is a perfect snug fit and could be easily removed if need be.

As you can see, the top part of the passenger seat (featured below) just slots right over the top of the seat and the velcro connects up to the opposite side.

The base of the seat fits up the same way, it has velcro straps underneath that connect to the back, and the back sides wrap around to each other making the seat cover very firm without allowing movement.

Simply push the lower velcro part through the gap and join it up to the other side of the cover as shown.

The back of the seats have very large pockets, great for the kids books, etc.

The headrests were a simple fit also.

Eyelets for the headrests to fit through which aligned really well.

The end result with all three rows done.

Couldn't be happier, they fit extremely well, better than I had originally expected and it all looks factory, blending in with the colour scheme of the interior. One thing for sure is the design of the middle row seatbelt normally you need to unbolt one side of the seatbelt to fit the cover, but SupaFit designed the covers in such a way you don't have to - pretty sure this would be the same for other vehicles as well.

The covers offer great protection for the original seats which were in perfect condition to start with, so I will know they will be kept in pristine condition the day they get removed, even after a few drink spillages by the kids, not to mention myself (yes it has already happened) or the wife! and with the lower and upper portion of the seats being separate, it makes it a breeze to remove one piece to clean.

It's great to see a very high quality Australian made product being done right here in WA, I would recommend these covers to anyone.

Cheers, Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Re: Very happy customer

Postby D4D luxy on Wed, 20 Mar 2013 3:46 +0000

Good stuff mate always good to hear of people providing good service and people sticking with Aussie brands. I went with the black duck canvas covers and couldn't be happier with them! eBay seller dicked me around a little bit but they came and fit up amazingly!
D4D luxy

Postby Rocket55 on Wed, 20 Mar 2013 12:41 +0000

Nice work Dave, they look the goods, hopefully they will wear well also. :D
Cheers Rod
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Bitumen ...... another waste of public funds
Rocket55

Postby stevehastings on Wed, 20 Mar 2013 4:02 +0000

Very nice, I just brought the toyota heavey duity canvas seat covers for my 2013 hilux as they were the only ones with the air bag side bit, but I would love the center cover for the arm rest cover lid looks great, wonder if they do one for the hilux :D
Live for today, as tomorrow is not here yet.
stevehastings

Postby Dave on Wed, 20 Mar 2013 7:37 +0000

Tks Rocket, will post if they start showing signs of wear :)

I'm pretty sure they would do Steve, just give Abbie a call. You will most likely need to send the lid part out to them to be done that's all.
Dave
Site Admin

Postby Krutch on Thu, 29 Aug 2013 8:00 +0000

just received and install my set of grey canvas - rip stop seat covers to suit SR hilux, single cab.
WOW! what a fit and quality product. Everything required in a neat vacuum-downed bag.
Prompt service, payment on completion and top customer communication.

I'll will definitely be re-ording for my work service fleet vehicles.
Top product, cheers SupaFit
Krutch

Postby hartster on Wed, 16 Apr 2014 8:21 +0000

Very happy with service, Abbie got my seat covers to me in 2 business days, good fit and easy to install, good pricing as well compared to the competition, well done!
2013 Hilux KUN26R DC, 2010 Kluger GSU45R, 2006 Prado GRJ120R, 1993 Hilux VZN130R
hartster

Postby Qwerty on Wed, 16 Apr 2014 10:25 +0000

yeah their service makes the difference.

Also love the console cover :)

Qwerty

Postby Dave on Wed, 16 Apr 2014 9:34 +0000

That looks pretty good!

Well it's been over 12 months fitted to mine now and there is no sign of wear or issues. The kids have spilt many drinks and it just pools up until I absorb the liquid with paper towel, nothing is ever soaked through.
Dave
Site Admin

Return to SupaFit Seat Covers