Warn Winch Parts in Perth - Specifically a new motor

General discussion of basically anything Hilux related

Warn Winch Parts in Perth - Specifically a new motor

Postby 200seriesttd on Wed, 27 May 2015 10:11 +0000

Hi All,

I've tried searching for this specifically, however to no avail. Apologies if I've missed it.

I was about to install my Warn XP 9.5 Winch into my new Hilux when I noticed a bit of rust staining on the motor.

The winch was on the front of my 200 series Cruiser and was never used in just over 3 years. Also was never dunked. However after I finally managed to separate the motor from the drum it was clear that water had got in somehow and its now cactus. The idiots who installed it for me (ARB reseller) had failed to modify the drain position for vertical mounting as per the big yellow warning page that was included in the instructions. Too late now to complain as it is a few years now. The gear box is pristine and not showing any signs of water ingress.

Anyway I need to replace the motor and despite hours of searching on the net cannot find anyone in WA who stocks them. I'm in a bit of a hurry to get this sorted as the bull bar is booked in for fitting shortly. Express freight from the eastern states is well over $100.

I'm also going to need a couple of new bearings too, but suspect I could get these from a bearing supplier if need be.

Thus does anyone know who in WA stocks Warn Winch parts?

Thanks in advance,

Garry
200seriesttd

Return to General Discussion