Hilux Production News

News and discussions related to the Hilux brand

Re: Hilux Production News

Postby fredbear on Fri, 29 Jun 2012 2:52 +0000

Hi fredbear Depends what color &model you have ordered,your dealer can get up to date order info every day & if the model color variant you ordered he can see if that one is going to another dealer anywhere in Aust.If the other dealer does not have that one sold & is only getting it on spec they can do a swap it happens all the time.4-5 months does seem far too long,lean on your dealer about doing a swap make em work for their commission. ;) ;) ;)

Commission? ummm I hope I screwed him hard enough he coughed that up so didn't make any ;-)
But that sort of the problem, I have a good (not great) deal on paper signed etc. He says his stock controller is working on it, but.....
As I said now the sales channel is being restocked, I assume there are swaps that could be done if the dealer wanted to, but why would they, they have the order.

On the up side, the ANCAP 5 that BHP demanded for the MY13 and the new looking interior seem like they might be worth the wait til sept/oct. As I said before my MY09 that arrived in Aust in Dec and I got Dec 24, had a build plate of Aug 08. Only hope the ANCAP 5 stuff doesnt effect the ARB bullbar I have already ordered.

PS I've only seen a few web pics of the MY13, I'm not sure the pics are real or the exact specs / changes.
fredbear

Postby wayn05 on Mon, 09 Jul 2012 9:38 +0000

Finally got a delivery date, 10th of August it'll be in the country ..... 6 months after i ordered it.
Then i have to wait til the end of the month for the bits and pieces to be added on.
At least i have finally got a confirmed date tho :P
wayn05

Postby whitey89 on Mon, 09 Jul 2012 11:38 +0000

fredbear wrote:

PS I've only seen a few web pics of the MY13, I'm not sure the pics are real or the exact specs / changes.

Link?
whitey89

Hilux Production News

Postby NimrodAUS on Sat, 14 Jul 2012 11:05 +0000

My new SR5 has arrived at my local dealer :-)))))
NimrodAUS

Previous

Return to Toyota News