Whats all the fuss about ?

Postby mattz on Sun, 16 Jan 2011 6:16 +0000

Gday everyone.Just thought i would come over from the other side (newtriton) :shock: and have a look at what you folks are doing over here with trip mods etc etc....and see what all the fuss is about owning a hilux. Haven't worked out what yet! :lol: (that is sure to get a bit of banter happening).So you might here from me here or there,so please be nice! :roll:
These site are a great way of meeting people who have a common interest and a wealth of info.
Hope to see you on a track sometime. ( just for the record i would even help you get out of a bog) ;)
cheers matt
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BOY AND A MAN IS THE PRICE OF HIS TOYS.......
mattz

Re: Whats all the fuss about ?

Postby amitch888 on Sun, 16 Jan 2011 6:58 +0000

Hey mate, are you looking for more 4wd's to help pull you out of bogs? You've come to the right place :lol: Your most welcome to spent as much time over here as you like, expect yourself to be upgrading to a Hilux sometime this year ;)

And I know we seem tough and intimidating just because we drive hilux's but we are still nice!

Hope to see ya around mate
cheers, mitch
FCCW
Mitch's Build

Education is what you get when you read the fine print, experience is what you get when you don't.
amitch888

Postby fridgie on Sun, 16 Jan 2011 7:42 +0000

Bloody hilux owners :roll: :lol:

Pretty soon we will combine into one site I reckon ;) newtrilux or maybe newhilton.... :lol: :lol:

Just dont expect the kind of 'banter' we have back 'home' mate :P these guys are a bit weird :? :lol:

Good to see you coming over, some very knowledgable peeps on here :D
i know it's not a hilux but really.....WHO CARES!! We're all here for the same reason :D
fridgie

Postby KTM525EXC on Sun, 16 Jan 2011 10:29 +0000

welcome Matt

Its good to see you have taken the plundge and have a peek over here at newhilux :lol:

cheers Troy
D4D THE WAY TO BE!!!!!!
KTM if it's not orange, its a lemon
KTM's Kick Arse Buildup
KTM525EXC

Postby helmut79 on Sun, 16 Jan 2011 11:16 +0000

Welcome aboard Matt, I'm the same as yourself I have been over to the dark side to see what is happening with some trips, as I'm Newy local and there are plenty of active members over the other side that get out there.

Anyway mate will see you in a Hilux soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mick
FCCW

“This is anger management......I’m channelling it into something and then I destroy it!”

My Build viewtopic.php?f=41&t=6869

New Member Sandpit viewforum.php?f=83
helmut79

Return to Introductions