An Abnormal Sr5

Want to show off what you've done to your rig? or have a custom project to show? Post it up here!

Re: An Abnormal Sr5

Postby Abnormal on Sun, 13 Aug 2017 1:41 +0000

Sorry for the late response for everyone! Been flat out with work and barely been out driving the hilux.
But in saying that i am sat in the back of the hilux now while my mate is driving the return leg of a trip down the great ocean road to Melbourne for the footy and back to Adelaide via the Grampians
Just clocked over 5k on the dash and loving it still.... besides the fuel gauge issue.

Audeau im not to sure on the light feed cable as i got a mate to do that last one but when ive got the dash out next ill let you know
Abnormal

Postby Abnormal on Sun, 13 Aug 2017 1:59 +0000

Bschotty, the highbeams match the low beams perfect.
Colour match is pretty much spot on but just dont expect massive gains on distance.
They compliment the lightbar perfect, they give me enough spread and distance together.

Hiluxpro, my border collie loves it in the back. Airflow seems fine for him as it flows out under the tailgate when moving
Im not sure on hot day yet though. Ill prob test it out on my self first before i put him in there
Abnormal

Postby Abnormal on Wed, 23 Aug 2017 7:53 +0000

Installed a quick little mod tonight, a module that was plug and play to make the door mirrors automatically close when you lock the car then open up when unlocking the car.
Best $50-60 ive spent in a while, its not massively important but it was a feature i was disappointed the car didnt have from factory.
It runs off the central locking loom so all forms of locking work (remote, handle, internal) and you can manually press the mirror retract button still :D
Abnormal

Postby HiluxPRO on Sun, 17 Sep 2017 6:16 +0000

Abnormal wrote:Installed a quick little mod tonight, a module that was plug and play to make the door mirrors automatically close when you lock the car then open up when unlocking the car.
Best $50-60 ive spent in a while, its not massively important but it was a feature i was disappointed the car didnt have from factory.
It runs off the central locking loom so all forms of locking work (remote, handle, internal) and you can manually press the mirror retract button still :D

That sounds awesome! Where did you get the mod from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HiluxPRO

Postby GC_Hilux on Thu, 23 May 2019 6:05 +0000

HiluxPRO wrote:
Abnormal wrote:Installed a quick little mod tonight, a module that was plug and play to make the door mirrors automatically close when you lock the car then open up when unlocking the car.

That sounds awesome! Where did you get the mod from?

x2 with a link thanks!

GC_Hilux

Previous

Return to Member Build Ups